If you’re looking for AQ3D’s first ever Monster Design Contest submission page, then you’re in the right place!
To submit your monster design for this contest, post your entry in the comments of this post. All non-entry comments will be deleted.
To read Yergen's detailed description of the contest, go here.
This contest will run until 11:59am (noon) on October 5th. The contest has ended. The winners will be announced on October 12th.
1. Artwork may be created using any medium: pen, pencil, Flash, crayon, chalk, etc.
2. Must be original. No Screenshots, no copy/paste, no stenciling or tracing.
3. Concept cannot be based on any existing monsters. This includes other games, tv shows, movies, anime, manga, comics, novels, other people’s concepts, your brother’s concept, and anything else not created by you.
4. You may only submit one monster.
5. Your submission must include the concept sketch AND a description of the monster.
6. Images entered must be in .jpg format.
7. All entries must be completed and finished by Friday, October 5th at 11:59AM (noon) Eastern Time. The contest has ended. No new entries will be accepted.
8. Do not use image tags, just post a link to your image.
9. Images must be no larger than “800x600”
10. Not following the above rules will warrant immediate disqualification.
11. Ultra scary monsters are fine, just please keep your submissions family-friendly!
In the comments section, submit the following:
- A link to your monster design image.
- A creative description / background info / special abilities / etc. of your monster.
Have fun, and we look forward to seeing your vicious creations!
*REMINDER: Once you submit your comment below, it will go under review. Your comment will be invisible until a moderator approves it. Moderators approve comments every day. If you don't see your comment yet, please check again the next day.*