Our first priority is to create a safe and friendly environment for our players. Failure to act responsibly and comply with these rules may result in the termination of your game account and access to forums and chat. These rules are for all Artix Entertainment Games and Forums.
- Do not access any account or account information that you did not create.
- Sharing or trading your account
- Selling your account or buying one you did not create
- Giving your account away or accepting one as a gift
- You are only allowed to make payments using authorized credit cards or financial information to your own account.
- Do not make payments with stolen credit cards or financial information.
- Do not use your parent’s/relative’s/friend’s credit card or financial information without permission.
- Do not access other people's accounts to purchase upgrades, we do have Artix Points Gift Certificates that can be purchased.
- Do not bot, cheat/hack, exploit, phish, or attack the servers in any way.
- Using trainers
- Shop / quest loaders
- Third-party programs
- The following types of chat / messages / etc. violate our terms of service:
- Harassment or defamation
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Threatening or abusive language
- Hate speech based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or nationality
- Discussion of bots, hacks, game exploits
- Spamming chat with repeated messages
- Asking for other players’ account or personal information.
- Creating an account/character with an inappropriate name
PLEASE NOTE - AQ3D does have a chat filter option where you have the chat filter off, but you can turn it back on. Using inappropriate language to attack or harass another player is still NOT allowed.
Other Behavior Guidelines
- If a team member asks you to change a behavior or action, do so.
- Do not impersonate any member of our community.
- Do not send repeated messages to our help page forms.
- Please keep all communication with the Artix HelpTeam confidential, honest and respectful. If you share any comunication with the Artix HelpTeam with someone else, are disrespectful, or are dishonest about any issues or rules violations, then they may not be able to assist you.
- Individual games have additional rules. Please follow the links below for more information:
- AdventureQuest Worlds
Violations of our Terms and Conditions or Message Board Rules may result in warnings, mutes, suspensions/bans, permanent account closure, or legal action with or without prior notice. The above list is not all-inclusive, and we reserve the right to take action for offensive behavior not mentioned on this page.
Access to any Artix Entertainment games and any of its related products is a privilege, not a right. Team members moderate our sites, servers and forum to the best of their ability and at their own discretion. Attacks upon their decisions or non-constructive arguments may result in further account/IP address/email bans.
Code of Ethical Conduct
Artix Entertainment does not condone any type of illicit behavior from its employees, volunteers, or community members. Engaging in such activities can and will result in immediate termination/dismissal and any information can be turned over to the proper authorities.