Hey there, heroes!
This week, it's time to begin the assault on the Rose encampment! Book 3: Convergence continues with The Flame Within!
Your allies have been gathered, and the Magesterium have made a plan of attack. There's no more time to waste. Gather your inner flame, and join your allies new and old to bring the fight to The Rose!
Head over to Outpost Yeden to play this week's release: The Flame Within!
Also this week, new IceWept cosmetic items are now available from the cosmetics shop!
The IceWept Helmet and IceWept Wings are now available for 300 Dragon Coins each!
Finally this week, a number of bug fixes and adjustments!
- Removed links to the non-existent Robina and Mysterious Stranger zones in the Wrath of Xan versions of Falconreach.
- Fixed an issue in the final cutscene of Sir Ano's "There's No Place Like Oaklore" quest where there was an extra copy of Sir Ano.
- Fixed getting stuck in the top left corner when returning from the Vurrmen Ruins in Book 1 Oaklore.
- You can now click to skip the Oaklore intro cutscene in both Book 1 and 3.
- Added a skip button to the second cutscene in "Sands of Eternity".
- Fixed a bug where you could go straight down from the first room of "Xan Hates Imps" and get stuck.
- Fixed an issue with Panther enemies where they were unselectable.
- Fixed an issue with female Elite Vampires where they were unselectable.
- Fixed an issue with some Bears where they were unselectable.
- Fixed an issue with Lemony Persnickety where they were inconsistently selectable.
- Fixed an issue with the Magester enemy where their selection arrow was in front instead of above.
- Fixed an issue with Dandytiger, Sandylion, Flatrose, and Primroe, where their selection arrow was in front instead of above.
- Fixed an issue with Opticlops where their selection arrow was in front instead of above.
- Fixed an issue with Gananana where their selection arrow was in front instead of above.
- Removed the old yellow highlight on mouseover from as many Lizardmen and Desert Lizardmen that I could find.
- The interface will now properly display monster HP/MP info when it's their turn in battle.
And that's all for this week!
Don't forget to subscribe to the DragonFable newsletter for update news!
DragonFable Account Manager here!
You can also join us on Discord (official or fan-made)! We hang out there for feedback, fan art, and more!
Join the discussion on the official forums!
Interested in playing DragonFable?
Check out the Artix Games Launcher!