Cosmic Carnage Tournament
A chilling breeze blows across the barren surface of Delta V as with a faint voice whispers that a new tournament looms on the horizon. Visit The Endless, the incarnation of death, the cosmos, and everything, to purchase entry into EpicDuel's latest tournament: Cosmic Carnage!
The tournament will officially start after a release Friday October 15 and will last until the end of the day Sunday October 24!
Want a chance to receive free rewards for completing a few basic tasks? EpicDuel, along with other Artix Entertainment games, is participating in a new Gleam.io event in which you can enter by doing very basic things like following our Facebook page or entering a super-secret hidden code that will be impossible to find.
SUPER ULTRA SPECIAL SECRET CODE DO NOT STEAL: EPIC
Anyway, you can find the list of tasks here at EpicDuel's Official Gleam.io page!
- Artillery Strike: Added 30% HP regen from damage to one target
- Tech Mage
- Nanotech Shield: Reduce max % to 10% from 15%
- Battery Backup: Cooldown increased to 5
- Cyber Hunter
- Proton Cannon: Improve with Support instead of Technology
- Icy Overkill (Sidearm): Add +10% damage
- Icy Overkill (Aux): Add +10% damage
- Hunter’s Mark: Reduce block chance to 20%
- Sea King’s Spirit: Initial energy gain formula change (Armor Resistance x 1) + 50
- Thrown Shot: Heal lowered from 500 to 450
- Lifeline: Heal lowered from 250 to 225.
- Generator: Energy restored = (Armor Resistance x 3) + 50
- Energy Booster: Energy gain increased to 400
- Minor Health Reserve x25: Heal rate increased (Defense x 3) + 50
- Energy Reserve x25: (Armor Resistance x 4.25) + 50
- Minor Energy Reserve x25: (Armor Resistance x 3.5) + 50
- Piercing Shot: Removed warmup
- Growth Serum: 25% Rage bonus to it to simulate an attack by the user; energy cost raised to 120
- Critical Heal (Armor): Increased from 20% to 30%
NPC AI Upgrade
To spice up high level NPC fights and Juggernaut matches, the following NPCs have been given additional skills to deploy against human duelists.
- Gamma Guard
- Overlord Guard
- Frost Demon
- The Lawman
- Lionhart Soldier (lvl 30)
- Exile Soldier (lvl 29)
- Electro Hazard
- Heavy Mechachillid (lvl 29)
- Heavy Mechachillid (lvl 34)
- Void Creature (lvl 30)
- Yeti Hulk (lvl 30)
- Administrator 12
- Dragonoid Spawn (lvl 30)
- Pirate Soldier (lvl 30)
- Pirate Soldier (lvl 35)
We've also added some new level 30 versions of notorious boss NPCs to add some spice when human players are unavailable.
- Big Tuna
Attention Legends! New items are available at the Epic Legendary Arsenal!
- Bareknuckle Full Armor (invisible body and no head)
- Bareknuckle Body Armor (invisible body but shows head)
- NFTeaser: Worthless SWF or an investment in the future of art?
- Big Show 2021: Available for sale during the Big Show 2021.