POWER UP...with Credits?!
For awhile several power cores have dominated PvP. Unfortunately for many, these cores were only available for Varium. We want those who spend money to support EpicDuel to get a good value for their generous contributions, but if the game becomes too tilted in favor of Varium players, it can become a boring, if not hostile, experience for players who love the EpicDuel but cannot buy Varium. Walking this fine line between empowering Varium users without alienating Credit-only players has been a challenge as old as EpicDuel itself.
To help restore a bit of power to Credit-only players, we've made cores that had previously been Varium-only available for Credits. Please note that some of these cores are slightly less powerful than their Varium counterparts so there will still be a distinction for those who choose to purchase Varium. If this feature is popular enough, we can do the same for more Varium-only cores.
Now available at the War Memorial in the Infernal Mines:
- Om Nom Bomb P x25: Summon a swarm to attack target and absorb 20% Physical damage to HP.
- Om Nom Bomb E x25: Summon a swarm to attack target and absorb 20% Energy damage to HP.
- Magma Grenade P x25: Physical grenade that lowers defenses by an increasing amount (0.8 per level) for 4 turns.
- Magma Grenade E x25: Energy grenade that lowers defenses by an increasing amount (0.8 per level) for 4 turns.
- Short Circuit Grenade P x25: A grenade that deals 75% Physical damage and puts a random skill into Cooldown.
- Short Circuit Grenade E x25: A grenade that deals 75% Energy damage and puts a random skill into Cooldown.
- Crystal Grenade x25: A grenade that reduces the target's energy by 25% of normal strike damage.
- Stalagrenade P x25: Hardened Physical grenade that ignores 15% Defense with 10% Crit chance.
- Stalagrenade E x25: Hardened Energy grenade that ignores 15% Defense with 10% Crit chance.
- Hammer Grenade P x25: 60% Physical damage that removes armor for 2 rounds.
- Hammer Grenade E x25: 60% Energy damage that removes armor for 2 rounds.
Now available at VendBots across Delta V:
- Health Reserve x25: Restore health based on your armor’s defense (2.7 points of HP for every point of Defense)
- Energy Reserve x25: Restore energy based on your armor’s resistance (2.7 points of Energy for every point of Resistance)
- Thrown Shot x25: Throw away your shot, destroying your sidearm for 300 HP
Now available from Kraggor:
- Revitalization: Sacrifice Armor's Defense / Resistance and an extra 25% for 6 turns for up to 800 HP.
- Focused Fury: Attack with fury, dealing primary damage plus 8% of your target's max Health (Max 350).
- TrueShot (Gun): Deal 75% Sidearm damage, increasing by 5% per round, (115% max).
- Mana Burst: Reduce enemy energy by 25% of normal auxiliary damage.
Now available from Titan:
- Infinity Power Strike x25: Same as Varium
- Infinity Mind Spears x25: Same as Varium
- Infinity Power Strike: Spend 95 HP for 105% strike damage. Blockable.
- Infinity Mind Spears: Summon a piercing barrage, ignoring 15% of a target's Defense.
Other Core Adjustment
Infernal Surge: 6 turn cooldown; reusable
View your achievement shops to grab the limited Heroic Memorial 2021 achievement!
Soul Siphon: no longer gives target rage.