This week's update begins the surge of the Cyber Hunter! Login now to try out this revamped class with 4 new skills and many other skill adjustments!
EpicDuel's classes are receiving an update this week, with a particular focus on Cyber Hunters. This class has struggled for ages to find a niche and this update equips it with a new array of offensive and defensive options. If you want to try out this class but don't have the Credits or Varium, coupons for free class changes are available from PvP drops and at a higher % Simulation mode drops.
- Cyber Hunter
- Defense Matrix: Replaced with Adaptive Armor. Increases Defense and Resistance by a %.
- Proton Cannon: Changed behavior to be more like Massacre; increase damage by % per level; 25% lifesteal.
- Static Charge: Strike damage increased from 85% to 100%.
- Pulse Punch: Removed random cooldown effect; wrist blade requirement; lifesteal a flat 25%.
- EMP Grenade: Replaced with Memory Leak. Skill values are the same as its most recent revision, without the 70% of initial hit to user’s energy.
- Kernel Panic: Replace with Lock On. Effect: Strike and increase the defense ignored by the user’s attacks for 3 turns (non-inclusive); defense ignore values: 10%, 12%, 14%, 16%, 18%, 20%, 22%, 23%, 24%, 25%; energy cost: 100 energy, +20 per level; stat required: 21 dexterity, +2 per level; no warmup, 1 turn cooldown.
- Plasma Armor: Replaced with Counterattack. Reflects % of damage from incoming attacks for 3 turns; reflected damage values: 24% + 2% per level (max 50%); energy cost: 90 energy, +15 per level; no warmup, 3 turn cooldown.
- Gene Augment: Replaced by Master of Arms. Passively increases the damage of the equipped sidearm, primary, and auxiliary by a percentage; % damage increase: 1%, +1% per level (10% max)
- Tactical Mercenary
- Crippling Strike: Max level reduced to 15% of the opponents defense; improves with ever 4 points of Strength.
- Field Commander: Increases Support instead of Strength.
- Battery Backup: 4 turn cooldown.
- Tech Mage
- NanoTech Shield: 15% damage reduction max.
- Battery Backup: 4 turn cool down.
- Plasma Bolt: 20% defenses ignored.
- Assimilation: Increased damage from 70% to 100%; scales with Dexterity.
- Intimidate: Improves with every 3 Support, duration increased to 4 turns.
- Surgical strike: Same scaling as Annihilation; improves with everyy .3 points of Technology; improves for every .4 levels over 20 and weakens for ever .4 levels below 20.
- Bounty Hunter
- Smoke screen: Added effect of reducing heal effects by 15%.
- Shadow Arts: Increased minimum to 4% and max to 15%.
- Blood Mage
- Fireball: Improves with Support instead of Dexterity.
- Fire Rain: Improves with Dexterity instead of Support.
- Terrify: Removed stun chance.
- Home Interface
- Increased item limit to 35 per room.
- Reduced scaling on items in inventory to address overlap on huge items.
- Character Creator/Customizer
- Moved color picker buttons further right to prevent character overlap
- Primary Master, Gun Mastery, Auxiliary Mastery Cores, Yeti Charge Cores were outputting inflated damaged values beyond the 10% buffs.
If you're experiencing difficulty logging into your EpicDuel accounts, this may be due to a recent security change that will require you to review their user information and update your old passwords with new ones.
If after attempting to login, you received a message about your account being locked or secured, you will need to login into your account via the Battleon Portal. After successfully logging in via the website and updating your password you should then be able to login to your EpicDuel account through the Launcher normally.
For more help and information regarding login issues, please visit this Support Page.
Even if you are not currently experiencing any login issues at all, you should still take this as an opportunity to review your account information, make sure you still have access to the email associated with the account, and choose new, strong passwords. It's generally good practice to do this every 6-12 months to keep your accounts and the epic characters they contain safe and secure.
Follow us before it's too late!