Draw your sword… literally! Full contest details below.
Welcome to the ultimate clash of clans! To celebrate the upcoming birthdays of our beloved overlords, we are hosting an exciting contest for Nulgath and Dage devotees:
Draw Your Weapon Contest!
Prove your allegiance to Dage’s Undead Legion… or pledge your loyalty to Nulgath’s Nation… through the power of artistic endeavors! This contest allows you to draw any weapon you see fit to be forged for the Nation or the Legion. Winners will have their weapons made by the Artix devs and transformed into game items for everyone in the AQWorld to enjoy!
- 2 weapon designs per player
- Sketch AND finished art required
- Your art MUST be created by you
- 2 categories: Dage or Nulgath
- 3 winners in each category
- Winners chosen & announced in February
- Winning weapons released in March as 0 AC rewards
Full Contest Guidelines
Eligibility & Rules:
- All players and all artists welcome, no matter your skill level or faction affiliation
- Open to Humans only – meaning no AI art allowed
- Your art MUST be made by you (so no copying / stealing / using someone else’s work)
- Sketch, line art, or concept art also required with your entry to prove you’re awesome
- Your AQW account must be in good standing in order to place
- Up to 2 weapon entries allowed per player
- While you CAN submit older weapons you designed in the past, you MUST have a sketch proving that you indeed designed that weapon
- Using someone else’s work or using AI art will lead to an automatic disqualification
Craft, draw, or doodle diabolical weapons that highlight the essence of
💀 Dark Lord Dage and the Undead Legion
~ or ~
😈 ArchFiend Nulgath and his Nation
- Submissions can be in any visual art, including digital illustration, traditional drawing, or hecc, even sculptures! Be as creative as you want!
- No AI art allowed whatsoever. You don’t wanna make Dage AND Nulgath angry. Yiiikes 👀
- Begins January 12, 2024
- Ends Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 11:59pm EST
- Winners will be announced in February, and all items will be released in March for everyone to farm because March is the MONTH OF EVIL! MWAHAHA! Although, what is not evil is the fact that these weapons will be marked as 0 AC rewards so every AQW player can enjoy!
How to Enter:
- Dream your weapon design; draw, illustrate, sculpt, or creatively create your weapon(s)
- Take a picture of your sketch, work-in-progress, or concept art
- Take a pic of your finished weapon design
- Sign your AQW Character Name on your art
- Up to 2 weapon entries allowed per player
- Submit entries in the comments below, and/or on socials:
- Be sure to include hashtags #Dage or #Nulgath so we can see your hard work!
- And don’t forget to type your AQW Character Name in your comment / tweet, too!
🤩 Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality, and adherence to the theme.
💪 Artistic skill doesn’t guarantee a win; we are also looking for weapon designs that have a great concept or potential.
Prizes & Winnings:
- The judges will select 3 winning weapons for Nulgath and 3 winning weapons for Dage.
- Each winner will get their weapon created in AQW, the Birthday Collection Chest belonging to the overlord they salute, 2000 AdventureCoins, and the Contest Winner Character Page Badge!
- The winning weapons will be made into AQW items for everyone to wield, and the artist will be credited in the weapon description – and ofc on the DNs when we announce the winners :) Winners will obviously get their curated weapon sent straight to their inventory once it’s forged in AQW!
- Honorable Mentions will also be selected since our community is just too darn talented; these runner ups will receive 1,000 ACs and a Character Page Badge.
This contest is like our ‘player-inspired items’ we did back in the early days of the game. A fan favorite for sure, and personally some of my fondest memories! And I know this contest will create amazing memories as well 🤩 So once the judges have chosen the winners, the AQW team will get to work creating the winning weapons. Our artists will try their best to keep true to the artist’s design, but some details might have to get omitted or altered a bit to work within the game. Just throwing that out there as a disclaimer and a heads-up!
Now… let the faction feud begin
The time has come, heroes and villains and overlord minions: choose your side, pick your artistic arsenal, and let the colors collide! They say the Wacom Pen is mightier than the sword… and now’s your chance to prove it.
Beleen, the judges, and the birthday bois Nulgath & Dage