Frost Revenant Preview
| Friday, December 9, 2022
Login today to collect seasonal rares and enjoy improved PvP drop rates as you prepare for the upcoming Frost Revenant Battlepass!
Seasonal Rares Return
As is tradition, all seasonal rares have returned to shops throughout Delta V! Browse the various merchants from the Wastelands to Frysteland to collect all the seasonal rares you may have missed throughout the year.
PvP Drops Boosted
As of this update, PvP Drops will be more common as the base chance to receive a drop has been increased to 95%. Additionally, the Class Change, Skill Retrain, and Gear Retrain Coupon drop rates have been increased for all battle modes. The Coupons have also been added to the pool of potential daily rewards. Limited charge Strength / Dexterity / Technology / Support Boost Cores have been added to daily reward and PvP drop pools.
Generally, the past few balance updates have gone a long way towards dislodging stagnant strategies that have persisted for months. This latest update will feature a few small numerical changes to class balance, with a particular largest changes focusing on Tactical Mercenaries.
- Tactical Mercenary:
- Adrenaline Rush: Changed to Tactical Grenade; 85% unblockable, ranged damage; Gain 180 flat energy; drains an amount of energy; new values: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75; improves every 3 Dex; unlocked by Barbed Grenade instead of Suppressing Fire.
- Frenzy: Added energy cost, 30 + 10 per level (130 max); changed values to 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66.
- Annihilation: Reduced energy cost by 30.
- Tech Mage
- Overload: Improves every 0.30 Dex → 0.32 Dex.
- Plasma Bolt: Improves every 0.3 Tech → 0.28 Tech; costs 20 more energy per level → 15.
- Super Charge: Reduced energy cost by 10 (270 at level 1).
- Assimilation: Buffed by 10 points.
- Cyber Hunter
- Nanotech Shield: Added 5% Defense and Resistance passive buff.
- Blood Commander: Improves every 3 Supp → 4 Supp.
- Blood Mage:
- Maelstrom: Improves every 0.4 Tech → 0.35 Tech.
- Fireball: Costs 20 more energy per level → 15.
- Artillery Strike: Reunify energy cost to be 300 at max; improves every 0.32 Supp → 0.34 Supp; +20 energy cost.
- Fire Rain: Reunify energy cost to be 300 at max; improves every 0.32 Supp → 0.34 Supp; +20 energy cost.
- Plasma Rain: Reunify energy cost to be 300 at max; improves every 0.32 Supp → 0.34 Supp; -20 energy cost.
- Suppressing Fire: Reunify energy cost to be 300 at max; improves every 0.32 Supp → 0.34 Supp; -20 energy cost .
- Omega Override: Reduce highest stat by 75% → 60%.
- Minor Omega Override (Added to Torgan): Reduce highest stat by 50%.
Frost Revenant Battlepass Preview
The next season of the Battlepass is coming soon! The goal is to have the new pass tested and ready by the week of December 23rd!