EpicDuel has just been updated with new war changes, restocked Pyro Fly, new achievements, and a new CC Pyro Fly travel form!
Currently, the war system functions on a mostly "winner take all" binary. We've changed the system to encourage participation regardless of Alignment by adding a new prize tier. This will allow all players who perform at a high level to earn the war prize, plus a larger amount of Credits and Arcade tokens.
- New tier at 15K influence: “Warlord”
- Warlord Tier prizes
- 20,000 Credits
- 20 Arcade Tokens
- You can claim prize regardless of winning alignment
After the last update, Tactical Mercenaries appeared to overperform in 1v1, mostly as a consequence of regaining passive armor and energy regeneration.
- Tactical Mercenary
- Frenzy: Reverted the skill back to work more like it did in Delta. With the return of Reroute, Frenzy's strong health and energy recovery were too strong.
- Added an energy cost
- Increased base HP gain
- Level 1 33%
- Level 2 36%
- Level 3 39%
- Level 4 42%
- Level 5 45%
- Level 6 48%
- Level 7 51%
- Level 8 54%
- Level 9 57%
- Level 10 60%
It seems that many are using the passive stat cores to the exclusion of all others. To encourage diverity in core use, we've adjusted pricing and potency of the cores
- Strength Boost 30x: Increased price 3000 Credits and 150 Varium
- Dexterity Boost 30x: Increased price 3000 Credits and 150 Varium
- Technology Boost 30x: Increased price 3000 Credits and 150 Varium
- Support Boost 30x: Increased price 3000 Credits and 150 Varium
- Strength Boost: Reduced price 6000 Credits and 275 Varium; Reduced to +3 stat boost
- Dexterity Boost: Reduced price 6000 Credits and 275 Varium; Reduced to +3 stat boost
- Technology Boost: Reduced price 6000 Credits and 275 Varium; Reduced to +3 stat boost
- Support Boost: Reduced price 6000 Credits and 275 Varium; Reduced to +3 stat boost
To reward those who have gone above and beyond in the Gifting off-season to share codes with their fellow players, we've added new tiers to the Code Crafter achievement. If after launch your achievement is "stuck" at an old tier, you can either share a new code wait for an manual update to properly set your achievement.
- New tiers to the Code Crafter Achievement
- Great Leg. Code Crafter 20000 Code Redeems 6000 RP
- Grand Leg. Code Crafter 30000 Code Redeems 7000 RP
- Ultra Leg. Code Crafter 40000 Code Redeems 8000 RP
- Epic Leg. Code Crafter 50000 Code Redeems 9000 RP
- Ultimate Leg. Code Crafter 60000 Code Redeems 10000 RP
- Supreme Leg. Code Crafter 75000 Code Redeems 11500 RP
Visit Kraggor in the Mines for a restocked Pyro Fly and a new CC Pyro Fly travel form!
New Game: DungeonBorne!
Remember that game jam we did earlier this year? The 1st game from it has JUST BEEN RELEASED! DungeonBorne, the story-based card game is now available on the Apple or Android app stores for free.