This week Charfade and Kraggor retreated into their workshops and emerged with new designs for popular bots that should provide more build options for those who prefer alternative damage types.
New Bots added to Charfade:
- Rusted Mini Rex PxE: Physical regular attack and energy special attack.
- Rusted Mini Rex ExP: Energy regular attack and physical special attack.
New Bots added to Kraggor:
- Magma Fly
- Magma Beam: Physical damage beam attack.
- Electro Swarm: Summon a swarm to deal energy damage and randomly disable one of your target's 3 highest level skills for the rest of the battle.
- Infernal Fly
- Infernal Super Beam: Deal 90% base physical damage, increasing by 3% each round in battle (111% max).
- Infernal Sting: Powerful sting that inflicts physical damage and places one random skill into cooldown.
- Plasma Fly (Skill name change):
- Infernal Sting name changed to Plasma Sting
This week's balance update focuses primarily Cyber Hunters, a class that has struggled statistically to thrive. These changes should provide better recovery, energy management, and damage potential.
- Field Medic:
- Updated to match Tech Mage's Field medic
- Improves with every 2.2 support over 3.5
- Base value progression by level: 180 205 230 265 300 335 370 405 440 480
- Plasma Grenade:
- Removed resistance debuff
- Inflicts energy damage with a 25% base chance to crit
- Ignores 15% defenses
- +1 Energy Damage every 0.35 Technology instead of 0.4
- Cost changed to start at 120 for level 1, increasing by 15 per level
- Strike and reduce an enemy’s Technology and Dexterity for three turns
- Improves +1 technology and dexterity point with every 5.5 Support
- Removed health debuff
- Requires 24 Dexterity at level 1, increasing by 2 per level
- Costs 100 energy at level 1, increasing by 20 per level
- Technology and Dexterity debuff per level: 3 5 7 9 11 12 13 14 15 16
- Proton Cannon:
- Summon a nanotech cannon ignoring 30% of the target's Defense
- Reduces energy by 26% of damage
- Costs 310 energy, increasing by 30 per level increase
- Rage does not apply
- 3 Turn cooldown
- Improves with Tech
- Improves with every 0.4 Tech
- Improves with ever 0.4 level over 20, weakens with every 0.4 levels below 20
- Base damage progression by level: 300 330 360 390 420 450 480 510 540 570
- Memory Leak replaced with EMP Grenade:
- +1 damage every 0.8 Technology
- Improves by 1 energy point every 2 levels above 20
- 4 turn cooldown
- Base energy progression by level: 50 60 70 80 90 100 110 120 130 140
- Chairman's Fury (Minor and Regular): Damage type mapped to Primary damage type
- Revitalization (Minor and Regular): Usable at 40% health for 100 energy
- Whiteout: 1 turn warmup; 2 turn duration
- Shell Shocker: Now available at Brachylagus
To allow more players to earn enough credits to collect their favorite gear, the seasonal rares will remain in the shops for another month!
Last Call for Heroic Housing!
It's still not too late to enter EpicDuel's Heroic Housing Contest!
The contest will officially end Sunday, August 1st at 11:59 PM EST. The winners will be announced via Twitter and Design Notes posts after judging concludes!
There are three (3) themes to choose from to decorate your house. Though there is room for flexibility when adhering to a theme, you may lose favor with the judges for straying too far!
- Holidays (4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, Carnival, etc...)
- Bizarre (Let your imagination run wild!)
- Cozy and Comfortable (Nothing's more welcoming than a cozy home!)
*Please note your chosen theme when you submit your entry!
For more details, including prizes and instructions for how to enter, view the Design Notes!