A new tournament is nearly upon us! Visit Captain Shoggoth in the West Naval Yard purchase a Shoggoth's Showdown Ticket to guarantee participation in Delta V's latest test of might and endurance! This tournament will also have a similar duration to the last tournament, but it will start earlier in the week, lasting from Tuesday August 23 at 4:00 PM (EST) to Friday August 26 at 4:00 PM (EST). Due to feedback, the scoring per victory will be as follows:
- 1v1: 10 points
- 2v2: 20 points
- Juggernaut: 4 points
For a complete list of prizes, read on:
ALL participants will receive the following items at the end of the tournament:
- Nightmare Seeker Slasher P (Sword)
- Nightmare Seeker Slasher E (Sword)
- Nightmare Seeker Slaughterer P (Sword)
- Nightmare Seeker Slaughterer E (Sword)
Those who finish the tournament with the Bronze tier achievement will receive:
- Nightmare Seeker Shell (Armor)
- Nightmare Seeker Shell CC (Armor)
- Nightmare Seeker Slayer P (Sword)
- Nightmare Seeker Slayer E (Sword)
Bronze tier finalists will also receive the participation rewards.
Those who finish the tournament with the Silver tier achievement will receive:
- Nightmare Seeker Piercer P (Sidearm)
- Nightmare Seeker Piercer E (Sidearm)
- Nightmare Seeker Cannon P (Auxiliary)
- Nightmare Seeker Cannon E (Auxiliary)
Silver tier finalists will also receive the rewards from lower tiers.
Those who finish the tournament with the Gold tier achievement will receive:
- Nightmare Seeker Souldrinker P (Mutating Weapon)
- Nightmare Seeker Souldrinker E (Mutating Weapon)
- Winged Nightmare Seeker Shell (Armor)
- Winged Nightmare Seeker Shell CC (Armor)
Gold tier finalists will also receive the rewards from lower tiers.
The hardcore duelist who finishes the tournament with the Platinum tier achievement will receive:
- Ascended Nightmare Seeker Shell (Armor)
- Ascended Nightmare Seeker Shell CC (Armor)
- Nightmare Seeker Slayer CC P (Sword)
- Nightmare Seeker Slayer CC E (Sword)
The Platinum tier finalist will also receive the rewards from lower tiers.
Hellfire Havoc Winners
Earlier this week, we end the latest EpicDuel Tournament, Hellfire Havoc, and honored the champions with a great bounty of prizes, including rare armors and weapons! Congratulations to all the participants on your hard-fought victories! Special thanks to Acatriel, Mihuri, and Archidamos who helped craft this most recent pool of amazing prizes!
- Static Smash: 120% damage.
- Hybrid Armor: Increase highest stat by a % along with Def and Res.
- Bounty Hunter
- Shadow Arts: Remove the damage reduction effect.
- Blood Mage
- Terrify Revamp: Reduce % of the opponent's base stats for 3 turns; removed improvement factors
- OLD Base Values: 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26
- New Base Values: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
- Brutal Strike: 30% life steal added.
- Tech Mage
- Assimilation: Reduced Dexterity scale factor from 1.25 to 1.5; steal value reduced 50% but gain increased to 150%.
- OLD Base Values: 70 80 90 100 110 120 130 140 150 160
- NEW Base Values: 35 40 45 50 55 60 65 70 75 80
- Lionhart Claw: Calls in your Robot to attack your enemy and reduce 25% of their Rage!
- Lionhart Roar: Grants 60% Rage to all allies.
- Sea King's Spirit: Increased cooldown to 5 from 4.
- Changed the divisors for the top 2 tiers of Primary weapon damage to reduce the potency of Strength builds.
- Values changed from 0.60, 0.75 to 0.65, 0.85