After battling fire-breathing dragons, hordes of undead, and the odd orc or seven, sometimes all a hero wants to do is accept the quest to kick back and talk with their friends. To begin: join our official Artix Community Discord Server and get your Chat On!
Artix Community Guidelines
The Artix Community Discord Servers are your place to discuss Artix Entertainment’s games, ask questions, and be part of an incredible group of heroes and fellow game-players.
- Have fun, be kind, and keep our server clean and welcoming.
The community server exists so everyone can talk about Artix games. The guidelines exist to help everyone have a safe, friendly, fun, easy to use place for discussion.
- If you have a question, ask. If you have an answer, share it.
Our community is here to offer help, and to let you help others. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, or to answer them for others.
- Talk about Artix games.
We’re all here to talk about Artix games, so try to stay on topic. Linking to helpful videos and sites is fine, as long as they aren’t inappropriate. (Please do not post about political/sensitive topics.)
- Treat others with respect.
Harassing, threatening, insulting, trolling, and other negative behaviors towards Artix Entertainment community users, guides, or staff will not be tolerated.
- Keep your language clean and posts friendly.
- Please post in English in all public areas and keep your messages friendly. Messages that contain hate speech, defamatory or other offensive content (language, images, etc) may be removed.
- NOTE: Certain areas such as Discord are T for Teen and allow moderate profanity. However, any profanity that is used to attack or harass someone is still NOT allowed.
- Post constructively and on topic. No spamming, please.
Post constructively and with purpose: comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Spamming, giveaways, posting in all caps, or flooding the channels with pointless posts are not.
- Privacy matters. Doxxing (sharing personal details) is not allowed.
- Personal information includes: real name, home/email address, phone number, personal social media accounts, and other personally identifiable information.
- Additional information to keep private: game account information, messages from support staff, or private information you’ve learned about other Artix game players or staff.
- Follow the law. Do not post about illegal activities or sites.
- Do not link to, advertise, or discuss hacking sites, software piracy, sites offering free currency / items / accounts, or other illegal activities.
- Do not discuss bots, bots, hacks, game exploits, or other third-party programs.
- Do not attempt to buy, trade, sell, giveaway, or share another player's account or your own.
- Follow the guidelines (Site alignment: Lawful Good)
Please make sure you follow the Artix Entertainment Network and Game Rules and the Terms of Service while using the AE Discord Server.
Discord Account Bans / Mutes
We know people make mistakes sometimes. However, anything deemed too offensive or which violates the community guidelines may be removed and a mute or ban issued depending on the content. If you are not sure whether something is acceptable, check with a community guide before posting.*
Accounts that continue to violate the guidelines after being asked to stop may be blocked from posting temporarily. Permanently blocking accounts is a last resort… we’d rather have you here, having fun. If your account is muted or banned, please contact Player Support for assistance.
* Staff and Admins have the final say in what violates community guidelines.