Ready to paddle out and make some radical art?
Summer is coming, and that means two things - one, SURF'S UP! And two, fresh board weapons are coming to Adventure Quest! We love seeing the creativity of the AE community, so we are holding a new Design-A-Board Contest. We'll take your ideas and turn them into works of KILLER (wave) art, dude! So hang onto your helms as you hang ten, and read on for the contest guidelines!
3 Grand Prize winners will be created and added into the game in June. One design each for Surfboard, Shortboard and Kneeboard weapons.
- Top 3 Grand Prize winners will get their design in game and 2000 Z-Tokens!
- Top 10 Winners Circle entries will get 1000 Z-Tokens!
- If you go Above and Beyond, we shall award you accordingly ;)
The contest will range from Wednesday, May 1st until 10 AM EST on Wednesday, May 15th. The winners will be announced the following week on the AE Contests Twitter account.
The rules and guidelines are pretty radical, but MUST be followed accordingly for your edible entry to be eligible. I repeat, in boldface and in red font, ‘cuz a lot of people miss this: YOU must follow EACH rule if you want your entry to be considered eligible.
The easiest way to make sure your hard work gets judged: Read all of the rules before submitting your entry!
- Your entry must be made by you.
Do not copy someone else’s hard work. That my friend is called cheating, and you will be disqualified for it.
- Include your Account name and Character ID with your submission.
This way we know whom we need to credit in the item description and where to send your z-tokens.
- Your entry MUST be created in some sort of Artix Entertainment theme.
Your creation does not need to be limited to Adventure Quest - it can be from any AE games!
- The screenshot of your entry should be of the Highest Quality, and as large as possible.
The more clear the picture, the better it will look, upping your chance at the Grand Prize!
- Post your submission @ the AE_Contests Twitter account using #AqSurfboardContest2019
Uploading your photo to your Facebook and sending us a link does not allow us to see the photos. Also, if you upload your photo to your LOCKED image-sharing account, we cannot see it either. So make sure you send the image itself to the Twitter account linked above.
- One entry per person
One entry = Up to 3 designs total, one for surfboard/shortboard/kneeboard... so make sure you are happy with your submission!
Follow this link for the board templates used in AdventureQuest. You do not need to use it, but you may find them helpful.
We are really looking forward to seeing your creativity!